Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
Can you post a picture of your tracker? The first 2023 scheduled I had heard of were 11/21
No I am not going to post a picture of my tracker. Prefer not to have my VIN online. 9/15 Ordered 9/28 Scheduled 11/23 In Production
2023 6.4 Hemi 4WD Big Horn 2500 Crew Cab Long Box Night Edition

cjh1669

Reaction score
No I am not going to post a picture of my tracker. Prefer not to have my VIN online. 9/15 Ordered 9/28 Scheduled 11/23 In Production
You can cover up the vin, it would just be helpful for the rest of us to see

filemaniac

Reaction score
That's amazing if it's true! You can block out your VIN and VON before posting. I'd be over the moon happy if production has actually started in earnest. Last I saw over in the waiting room thread was 11/28 start for production.

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
You can cover up the vin, it would just be helpful for the rest of us to see
o_O I just told you exactly what it says.
That's amazing if it's true! You can block out your VIN and VON before posting. I'd be over the moon happy if production has actually started in earnest. Last I saw over in the waiting room thread was 11/28 start for production.
It is true.

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
This is awesome! I do see on the 2023 tracking spreadsheet that there were quite a few crew cabs with HEMI scheduled last week, so this a great sign. I have a feeling yours may be one of the early benchmarks for the timeframes between assembly/build and shipping stages.
where is the tracking spreadsheet?

Lst1504

Reaction score
where do i have access to it
If the vin is made up for you truck there is a link at the bottom of the left side of the ram tracker for window sticker if they are available you can print it from there

extremehabit

Reaction score
I'm very hopeful we see some more reliable confirmation that production has begun. I'm very ready to take delivery.

I'm also wondering when the RAM site will be updated. Why are they waiting so long to update it? Probably some business strategy, maybe since some ordering is still on restriction, but seems odd nonetheless...

pizzatots

Reaction score
I'm very hopeful we see some more reliable confirmation that production has begun. I'm very ready to take delivery.

I'm also wondering when the RAM site will be updated. Why are they waiting so long to update it? Probably some business strategy, maybe since some ordering is still on restriction, but seems odd nonetheless...

My guess is when the Black Friday promo ends, we'll see an update. Maybe helping dealers clear out '22s.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Production ramps up slowly, they didn't update the truck page last year until we were 4 months in I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread