Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
This thread is for discussion of the (enhanced!) 2023 Crowdsource Tracking Sheet and status updates on orders.

The new sheet has been more fully automated meaning I should have the time to hang out even though I’m not personally ordering a 2023 truck.

To participate:​

1. Add your order info through the form
  2. Check out the Spreadsheet

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your VON, Last Name, and Complete VIN will not be publicly shared this time!

FAQs​

What is the point of the crowdsource tracking spreadsheet?
To bring visibility to members of this forum to what trucks have been built and are being prioritized. While we'll never fully understand the prioritization Stellantis uses to determine what trucks to build, I believe more transparency is better. The more information we share with each other the better we'll be informed of what's going on across the broader production landscape.

Where can I get updates on my order status?
Your best option is the new Ram Vehicle Order Tracker.

You may also contact your dealer or Ram Chat.

Sorry, Canadians, your only option is your dealer.

Does ODS have a special source for order status?
No. I'm just Joe Shmoe.

Should I also sign up for Cryptostickers?
You might as well. They have a process to email you as soon as they see your equipment listing or window sticker become available.

Submit your info at https://cryptostickers.net/

What do the status codes mean?
Check the Build Status Codes thread for more info.

Last edited:

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
As far as I am aware, 2023 orders have not yet opened up.

But the sheet should work with 2022 orders. And I don't mind if a few folks add theirs there. Although at some point I'll probably clear out the 2022s and make it exclusive to 2023.

762fmj

Reaction score
Thank you for doing this yet again! Fwiw for non Canucks, the ram tracker gave me my window sticker a few days ago and I haven't gotten anything from cryptostickers.

Jmissil

Reaction score
Good afternoon, can someone track my RAM order? I have been given delivery date from 07Jul22 on through 15Aug22. My VIN is 3C6UR5FL6NG334971

Thank you!!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Good afternoon, can someone track my RAM order? I have been given delivery date from 07Jul22 on through 15Aug22. My VIN is 3C6UR5FL6NG334971

Thank you!!
That's a 2022 order. And you didn't participate in the 2022 Crowdsource sheet either. :rolleyes:

Let's not continue too much of there "can someone tell me where my truck is" during this go around.

38Tango

Reaction score
I tried to submit my 2023 order and it failed, however I know my order has been accepted.

1663710176578.png

Last edited:

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I tried to submit my 2023 order and it failed, however I know my order has been accepted.

View attachment 44552

Thanks. Let me take a look.
I hadn't accounted for that order status page being available prior to the VIN being available.

I'm not sure if I want to re-work it to enable that. At least unless this takes off like the 2022 tracker does.

What I will do in the meantime is this: If anyone adds an order that fails because the VIN isn't available yet, I will re-check it until the VIN is available and then re-add it to the sheet at that time.

So, @38Tango thanks for being my first guinea pig! No further action needed. I'll get you set up as soon as the VIN arrives.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has added their order so far!

To those who added their order before their VIN was available- I'm monitoring those and re-adding them ad the VIN becomes available. I hope to have time to fix my code at some point.

I've seen a lot more 2023 VINs published in the last two days so it seems like their order acceptance system is up and running.

DPeglow

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has added their order so far!

To those who added their order before their VIN was available- I'm monitoring those and re-adding them ad the VIN becomes available. I hope to have time to fix my code at some point.

I've seen a lot more 2023 VINs published in the last two days so it seems like their order acceptance system is up and running.
That’s for helping everyone out! I know you said the code was messed up on the VIN side, but my build isn’t showing night edition or 5th wheel prep. Is that a glitch or just a typo?

Thanks again for the work! Is there a donations page to help fun the work you put into this?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
That’s for helping everyone out! I know you said the code was messed up on the VIN side, but my build isn’t showing night edition or 5th wheel prep. Is that a glitch or just a typo?
Good call out. I made some tweaks to the code so hopefully I do a better job catching those features. I'll re-check the existing orders and populate what each has.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Got an email that said my order cannot be found but when I put the same info in the ram tracker (on the official website) it returns the order and when it was submitted. Does say VIN TBD even though the dealer provided me with one.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Got an email that said my order cannot be found but when I put the same info in the ram tracker (on the official website) it returns the order and when it was submitted. Does say VIN TBD even though the dealer provided me with one.
That's on me. I didn't anticipate adding orders prior to the VIN being available. I'm checking those and re-adding once the VIN is available.

Tater86

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez my dealer gave me my VIN but says he doesn’t see the VON anymore because it went away when the VIN was issued. How do I determine the VON?

Users who are viewing this thread