Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ACEd

Reaction score
Watch the Video.... LOL It clearly states and shows the Big Horn 2022 RAM 2500 comes with the Tail Gate Release on the key fob, even shows the key fob with the button.... LOL

If it isnt a Stellantis video, I would not give much credibility to new features - before 2022s were officially announced you could find 2022 New Features like the "New Transmission" and lots of other stuff that was either plain wrong - or did not make the cut due to parts availability issues - or became unavailable after start of production (power fold mirrors come to mind). I dont even bother with Yahoo or YouTube junk videos - last time I watched one on 2023's it was in broken English and did not say anything that made sense.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
What size duratracs? Are those?

Looks great!
295/65/18. Sold the 20” wheels it came with and went 18” as I feel a bit more rubber is beneficial. Not sure if I’m right but it makes a certain amount of sense to me.

Last edited:

pete2833

Reaction score
Also, Update on my truck this morning was estimated arrival date of 2-11-22 to 2-25-22

sunny2021

Reaction score
I took delivery yesterday from Mark Dodge. Dale and Charles were very helpful. Pricing was exactly as agreed, about 8% below, but paid for extended warranty and it couldn't have been a better experience. They had everything ready for me when I arrived. Highly recommended!
2022 RAM 3500 LIMITED 6.4L HEMI Sunroof, Rear Air suspension, RamBox, Bed Cover. DELMONICO RED.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 88

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You have to take option information with a grain of salt. They can change from day to day depending on what parts are in short supply.
I still don't see it, didn't want it anyway since it was easy to add anyway, one more thing.

ACEd

Reaction score
295/75/18. Sold the 20” wheels it came with and went 18” as I feel a bit more rubber is beneficial. Not sure if I’m right but it makes a certain amount of sense to me.
Better ride, More Load Capacity, but 295/75 will be bigger diameter and will affect speedometer and may have clearance issues

sunny2021

Reaction score
I took delivery yesterday from Mark Dodge. Dale and Charles were very helpful. Pricing was exactly as agreed, about 8% below, but paid for extended warranty and it couldn't have been a better experience. They had everything ready for me when I arrived. Highly recommended!
2022 RAM 3500 LIMITED 6.4L HEMI Sunroof, Rear Air suspension, RamBox, Bed Cover. DELMONICO RED.
A BIG THANK YOU to the folks on this forum. You all made the process bearable for me and provide my information needs when needed. For those still waiting, don't be frustrated, your time will come and when you get the notification that your vehicle is at the dealership, IT'S ALL JOY from then on. CHEERS !!!

Swampfox

Reaction score
A BIG THANK YOU to the folks on this forum. You all made the process bearable for me and provide my information needs when needed. For those still waiting, don't be frustrated, your time will come and when you get the notification that your vehicle is at the dealership, IT'S ALL JOY from then on. CHEERS !!!
How long was your wait?

ACEd

Reaction score
@Thebuilderman, love the tires and wheels. Now I am considering 295/65/18 versus 295/70/18 after seeing them on your truck.
LT295/65R18 should be almost exactly same diameter as stock tires but that size is hard to find - only tires I came up with in that size were Goodyear Duratracs - not so many choices compared to LT275/70R18.

SergeantGravy

Reaction score
Ordered 10/6/2021, Picked up 1/24/2022. About 3-1/2 months
Damn and I am sitting here with a 7/12 order date with my phone glued to my hand waiting for the call that my truck arrived at the dealership! Dealer said it arrived at the rail yard 30 minutes away this past Saturday.

ClawSS

Reaction score
Beautiful! Is there some type of paint protection on the bottom behind the rear tire. Is that all or is there some in other places down low?

sunny2021

Reaction score
For those wondering if a RAM 3500 6' 4" bed will fit in a 244" garage, here is proof that it fits, albeit snug. Door opening is 81" height.

Attachments

• Garage_fit.png
    Garage_fit.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 92

Rampingup

Reaction score
For those of us with a lot of time on our hands (retired) I've done some calculations. According to CSX the Auto Rack cars are 89' long and 7'4 to 7' 10 high per level with 2 levels available for trucks. This means that up to 4 trucks per level, 2 levels tall. Can only fit 8 HD trucks per car. Now the question is how many rail cars are needed to be loaded in order to ship North to the States &/or Canada?

told you I had some time on my hands.

Rampingup

Reaction score
For those wondering if a RAM 3500 6' 4" bed will fit in a 244" garage, here is proof that it fits, albeit snug. Door opening is 81" height.
Is that the Mega Cab? If so, the CC w/8' box will be 10.9" longer according to the spec sheet I've got. Any way around it not going to fit in my garage:(

briggDD

Reaction score
i am very sorry this happened to you. That is crap, and you shouldnt of had to deal with it. These new updated screens in the 22's are scaring me. I hope it all works out in the end, ask the dealer to ask to get a rush put on your new truck, I am pretty sure this can be done for certain situations when people receive damaged ordered trucks
From what I can see “expediting” is a joke, the dealer expedited my order after RAM decided to cancel my first order 8 weeks in. So far it is in D after 4 weeks and VIN’s around me already show D1.

Users who are viewing this thread