Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scubaz66

Reaction score
No remote tailgate with Level B
Then what Level has the Remote Tail Gate Release? Not "B" not "C" Not "2" maybe Level "1" or is it Level "A" of maybe another level to be decided along the way?? lol So confusing for sure.....

Dan222500

Reaction score
Then what Level has the Remote Tail Gate Release? Not "B" not "C" Not "2" maybe Level "1" or is it Level "A" of maybe another level to be decided along the way?? lol So confusing for sure.....
All you have to do is solder a button on your fob and you will have it.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Are you in D1 and do you have an estimated ship date? Or, are you in C or D?

I been in D since sept 22 when dealer told me I had a vin that’s only movement. Took from November 9 when I first noticed I was being skipped for builds i got told I’d have answers in 24-48 hours from ram chat it was over 2 months I got that email saying no updates at this time that was 2 weeks ago. Checked a week ago still 0 answers so I give up and very disappointed

therealJZ

Reaction score
My Laramie level A has it listed on the build sheet and window sticker. It was ordered in late June though.

Ugzuul

Reaction score
Which engine did you get?
I ordered the Big Horn 2500 4x4 crew cab with the 6.4L Hemi through Miles Goff at Dan Cummins CDJR in Georgetown KY. Order was placed on 12/03/21; notified that the status was KZ on 1/11/22. I’m not unhappy

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Must not be a BH item, my level B and Tech Group BH does not have it.

owdiss78

Reaction score
Happy 7 month orderversary to me! Not hoping to make it to 8 months without a build sheet…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m knocking on 5 months and pissed off i can’t even comprehend what 7 would do!!!!

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Must not be a BH item, my level B and Tech Group BH does not have it.
Watch the Video.... LOL It clearly states and shows the Big Horn 2022 RAM 2500 comes with the Tail Gate Release on the key fob, even shows the key fob with the button.... LOL

xcountry1582

Reaction score
Well sold my stock wheels and tires sans tire pressure sensors for $900. Right after that the guy who test drove my existing 2006 Laramie CTD yesterday got his financing and paid me 30k. Existing truck is awesome and in great shape so we’re both happy.
So now my driveway is correct and my new truck has new shoes. And tons of parts waiting to go on. Here’s a shot of her now. In a month when the rest of the stuff I’m waiting on gets here I’ll install the rest and get another shot posted.View attachment 30754

Nice wheels. I love the color match.

MrTaz

Reaction score
I ordered the Big Horn 2500 4x4 crew cab with the 6.4L Hemi through Miles Goff at Dan Cummins CDJR in Georgetown KY. Order was placed on 12/03/21; notified that the status was KZ on 1/11/22. I’m not unhappy
I figured it had to be a gas motor with a Big Horn to get that payload capacity. Most of the Laramie 2500's with a diesel are around 1700 pounds.

MrTaz

Reaction score
Well sold my stock wheels and tires sans tire pressure sensors for $900. Right after that the guy who test drove my existing 2006 Laramie CTD yesterday got his financing and paid me 30k. Existing truck is awesome and in great shape so we’re both happy.
So now my driveway is correct and my new truck has new shoes. And tons of parts waiting to go on. Here’s a shot of her now. In a month when the rest of the stuff I’m waiting on gets here I’ll install the rest and get another shot posted.View attachment 30754
Wheels go with the truck paint color well.

MrTaz

Reaction score
So dealing with MD. Ordered Sept. 9th. Status D on Oct 12. 2021. No movement since. Dealer has nothing. Ram Chat has nothing. Is this normal? Any advice?
You must have ordered the cursed combo... Mine was ordered September 14th and was delivered 1-17-22

thkbaron

Reaction score
I almost ordered the ram boxes but I'm sooooo glad I didn't. I have them on the truck iv been using while mine is being built and I absolutely hate them. It feels like there is less bed space and I'm driving an oversized SUV.
yeah I like the idea of my ram boxes I have on my 18 but at the end of the day crap basically gets tossed in them. There's not a lot less space it's just used in a different way. What I hate is I cannot get my wheeler into mine with them so I ordered without this time. I'll just use an old fire bag to toss my straps and air pump and hitch in. problem solved.

ClawSS

Reaction score
I've never had RamBoxes. I stow crap in my current truck in every nook and cranny to the point it gets in the way. I guess I ordered an "oversized SUV", but as long as I can fit a pallet (with care) once or twice a year...I'm good.

MrTaz

Reaction score
Watch the Video.... LOL It clearly states and shows the Big Horn 2022 RAM 2500 comes with the Tail Gate Release on the key fob, even shows the key fob with the button.... LOL

You have to take option information with a grain of salt. They can change from day to day depending on what parts are in short supply.

pete2833

Reaction score
I figured it had to be a gas motor with a Big Horn to get that payload capacity. Most of the Laramie 2500's with a diesel are around 1700 pounds.
My Laramie with the Diesel is 2053

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 10.08.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 10.08.22 AM.png
    335.5 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread