Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Skid51

Reaction score
Well, April certainly went out like a lion. Anyways, underneath all that are my brand new Mickey’s.. Baja Boss A/T in a 315/70-17, E-load rated. The tire shop had them pumped to 60+ psi, I have deflated to 50F/45R (cold) but believe I have read in these forums that with E-rated 35’s you are good to go 40F/35R when not loaded or towing. Any specific views for these particular tires?

Attachments

• IMG_4666.jpeg
    IMG_4666.jpeg
    572.3 KB · Views: 27

Xyleff

Reaction score
Anyone gotten denied warranty work because of bigger wheels and tires?

TrailWhale

Reaction score
Anyone gotten denied warranty work because of bigger wheels and tires?
I believe they would have to prove the wheels/tires caused the failure, although I wouldn't want to fight a dealership over the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. What concerns do you have over larger wheels and tires?

Xyleff

Reaction score
I believe they would have to prove the wheels/tires caused the failure, although I wouldn't want to fight a dealership over the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. What concerns do you have over larger wheels and tires?
Just wondering. Might need balljoints replaced.

wyvern

Reaction score
Had some MPG decrease after swapping to the larger Toyos.

Because the kaodtech security gateway module bypass cable everyone recommends is perpetually out of stock, I decided to just grab an AEV ProCal SNAP, since you can adjust a select few parameters on the fly without a laptop or bypass cable.

After programming the tire size correctly and going on another long trip I’m back to where I was at a consistent 15.2 MPG on 89 octane.

Attachments

• IMG_9310.jpeg
    IMG_9310.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread