Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Tradesman to PW tribute

fyremanbill

Reaction score
Iv'e been lurking here for awhile and finally got some results on my build.
I wanted to order a truck but found a good deal on one that was close enough to my original desired specs to just buy it locally.
I'm a diesel guy but I love the look of the power wagon. In order to get the black bumpers and grille, I had to find a truck with base model exterior trim or I would have had to decrome the whole thing, plus pay for the chrome option. I also wanted the better interior trim (level 2) that the tradesman can be ordered in. That's a rare combo on a dealer's lot, so this was the truck for me.

Here's the utility company looking truck when I got it.

Attachments

• 20230802_085551.jpg
    20230802_085551.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 12

fyremanbill

Reaction score
I found a set of used power wagon rock sliders locally. I then bought original power wagon fender flares direct from dealer. These were actually the same price or cheaper than most of the after market ones I looked at.

Attachments

• 20240310_171548.jpg
    20240310_171548.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 17

fyremanbill

Reaction score
I'll use the black plastic dip on the chrome emblems, and already have black lug nuts to go on it. Then I'm probably done with the exterior.

Users who are viewing this thread