Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DownShiftz

New Front Bumper

This is more of a progress report, I have much left to do. The bumper is a Steelcraft Fortis. Texture is mild, pretty smooth actually so should be easy to clean. I love the look. Aggressive but not over-the-top transformer thingy. Build quality is top notch, the factory bumper is a beer can...
  2. DownShiftz

Clearance/Marker Lights

Just finished installing cab lights on my 2020 3500. Putting 15 holes through the roof of my cab was a little unnerving but it had to be done. A 1 ton truck is supposed to have marker lights! Used the standard Mopar kit. I’ll probably play around with LEDs to see if I prefer the brighter output.
  3. DownShiftz

U-Pol Raptor Liner

DIY spray in liner. Very happy with results as far as color and texture goes. Time will tell how durable it is. She is a tow vehicle so she won’t see much heavy abuse in the bed. I used about 6 liters and kept 2 bottles for touch up or repair whenever needed in the future.
  4. DownShiftz

Brakes

I have acclimated a little to my 3500 SRW now and so far happy with my purchase for the most part. One thing I’m not impressed with however is the brakes. Towing my 5er, and especially the unloaded weight, the stopping power seems to be lacking, almost “spongy”. Physical size of rotors and...
  5. DownShiftz

New to the family!

My first RAM and diesel! 2020 3500 Tradesman Cummins 4x4 LB Picking up a new 5er in a couple weeks and got this beast to drag it. Looking forward to learning and sharing.