Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ETX Ram

BRE Exhaust??

Link??? Was unable to locate in the Magnaflow site
  2. ETX Ram

2025 Ram Heavy Duty To Get New ZF Powerline® 8-Speed

22's are 850 ft lbs.
  3. ETX Ram

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Finally got my Bulletpoint Rubigrid after waiting a week and a half on USPS sending the package all over the continental US.
  4. ETX Ram

Radio sometimes won’t turn off after shutting off truck

Wondering if it isn't a BCM issue? Reason I ask is that instead of my radio staying on, the USB ports will stay energized instead on occasion. Only way I knew is that my dash cam stays plugged into a USB port outlet. I catch myself walking by the truck to see if the camera is on. Seems to be no...
  5. ETX Ram

Dash Cam Recommendations

We run ROVE R2-4K. It records plausible video with GPS location and speed. I had looked at replacing it with a FITCAMX as I  really liked the unit being built into their replacement overhead console, but I contacted their company and they stated their dash cam only recorded video. Having the...
  6. ETX Ram

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

You guys may have already seen this from a guy stating he is a certified Cummins mechanic....
  7. ETX Ram

Proud father

Now THAT is the way to raise a son! Well played and kudos Brutal....
  8. ETX Ram

Expedition One Front Bumper

Thanks for the update on this matter. Truly hate that you had to go through this very extended ordeal. Appreciate you taking the time to document and share this with us. EO will most definitely be on our list of companies that will not be getting any of our business. The look won't work well for...
  9. ETX Ram

Expedition One Front Bumper

I can almost hear the words of Paul Harvey ringing in my ears "And now you know the rest of the story. I too would like to hear the conclusion to this one....
  10. ETX Ram

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Gave the beast a bath before the next cold snap hits Friday.