Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by H3LZSN1P3R

1. H3LZSN1P3R

AlfaOBD

That made me spit out my beer with laughter its what i usually call it but you just put it so elegantly
  2. H3LZSN1P3R

Trailer running lights without truck headlights?

Running lights is really DRL in my books and park lights are all your exterior lights for night driving/ parking (the term is from transports as when parked at truck stops and pull ins they keep them on while parked for visibility
  3. H3LZSN1P3R

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

We are busy people you have to be efficient! Lol
  4. H3LZSN1P3R

Copper in diff fluid

Were brass shims used?
  5. H3LZSN1P3R

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

I dont see an issue its quite funny, this stuff is not uncommon to see these days its quite creative at least
  6. H3LZSN1P3R

Hello , I am currently driving a Honda CRV because my 2019 Ram pickup is having a new motor put in it at 102K miles

Your insurance may cover it but thats not surprising ram said no you paid for a warranty and are past the warranty they are completely in their right to deny you the warranty. Changing the oil every 3k is extremely wasteful also. I highly doubt it needs an engine it likely only needs a cam...
  7. H3LZSN1P3R

I thought that varied from state to state. If thats the case then thats all he needs to do. If he cant disable the DRL he will need to do that in alfa or Jscan or by the plow light method I mentioned. He has many options.
  8. H3LZSN1P3R

Also means you can keep the camera on at all times to see behind you while driving witch people seem to like.
  9. H3LZSN1P3R

You have DRLs thats why your lights are on the best solution is put a switch with 12V power to the plow light trigger wire under the fuse box so it will kill the headlights when enabled i have mine on my aux switch for my plow lights but in the summer months i use it to kill my headlights when...
  10. H3LZSN1P3R

Should I trade in '21 1500 EcoDiesel Laramie for '24 2500 Cummins Laramie?

there is nothing wrong with the cummins if you are working them regularly other than lifters possibly but that seems to be pretty hit or miss.
  11. H3LZSN1P3R

No 6.4 Laramie and above.

Doubtful since the 2023s had the same issues, it was my understanding the dealers could order them but from what Brutal has stated that may have been wrong.
  12. H3LZSN1P3R

Should I trade in '21 1500 EcoDiesel Laramie for '24 2500 Cummins Laramie?

If you are looking at toy haulers and a diesel you are likely going to need the 3500 just an FYI
  13. H3LZSN1P3R

No 6.4 Laramie and above.

Ram site is crap you can get it no problem from my understanding just not through the crappy build and price system
  14. H3LZSN1P3R

What options are must for you?

Really. Every time i would build one online it jumped it to push button. I know the build and price is not always accurate though
  15. H3LZSN1P3R

Lifter Failure? Report it here!

They are full of it and cant do that unless the lifter/ cam has completely failed….