Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by AH64ID

1. AH64ID

Tractor Supply (Traveller) DEF

DEF = DEF, there’s nothing fancy to it.
  2. AH64ID

What options are must for you?

Yes, the wired tow-mode camera would need to be ordered separately. I don’t think so, I like aux switches and you can’t have the trailer reverse steering with aux switches. I don’t like trailer reverse steering anyhow. Believe so, but it may take hardware and software changes. Yes, I don’t...
  3. AH64ID

‘24 Rebel Diesel height

The HD Rebel is the same height as the non-Rebel.
  4. AH64ID

High DEF Usage - RAM Dealer says that cant help

Gotcha, see your edited post now. Everything seems normal. If you really want to track DEF consumption try to find a DEF pump to use and track it along with fuel use for more exact numbers. You’d neighbor is likely forgetting or not telling the whole story.
  5. AH64ID

2023 Power Wagon Rebel - lift kit or leveling kit

The Rebel and non-Rebel are the same, so 2” lift shocks should work.
  6. AH64ID

2021 Ram 3500 - Air Suspension - Firestone vs OEM Mopar

Just like this…
  7. AH64ID

To all with excessive regens

I wouldn’t call it a dirty warmup strategy, but they do use the VGT to warm up. The older trucks had a very dirty warmup with the VGT, or exhaust brake on the 5.9, by applying too much back pressure on cold cylinders. My 22 won’t increase back-pressure with the EB switch on a cold motor...
  8. AH64ID

So you have only burned 1800 liters of fuel? Thats an average of 9L/100km, or over a 26 mpg average. Don’t buy it. lol, your dealer doesn’t know what they are talking about. That’s 655 mpg DEF, and on the high side of a normal average for a 19+ truck. Nothing is wrong. I get as low as 350...
  9. AH64ID

Ok, so if the DEF tank was full at 20K k and you’ve added 20 gallons that means you’ve burned ~15 gallons. Thats double the DEF economy that most 19+ trucks get. Your neighbor is not getting double that, that would be 2500 mpg DEF and unheard of. If you’ve used 15 gallons of DEF at 4% rate...
  10. AH64ID

2021 Ram 3500 - Air Suspension - Firestone vs OEM Mopar

That’s the first auto-level bag I’ve heard of failing. I’ve also heard that the OEM bags are made by Firestone. Are you out of warranty? The OEM bags are expensive, but not $3K. MSRP is $2,055 and most places are selling them quite a bit cheaper.
  11. AH64ID

To all with excessive regens

Unless I’m in an active regen DOC inlet is always hotter than DOC outlet/DPF inlet under steady state driving. The same was true on my 2018.
  12. AH64ID

So that puts the numbers at 621 mpg DEF and 4% would be 24.8 mpg. DEF mpg seems fine, truck average still seems very high.
  13. AH64ID

Bear with the public math while I concert it to south of the border numbers. 20,000km = 12,427 miles 9 liters = 2.37 gallons (smaller than US jugs of DEF) So 8 jugs = 18.96 gallons 12,427/18.96 = 655 mpg. Two things, that’s less DEF than your average 19+ truck (I average 526 with 32% of my...
  14. AH64ID

AlfaOBD

It’s already there under settings. You can select auto heated/cooled seats off/remote start/all starts. With AlfaOBD you can then adjust the temp thresholds.